Do sign up here for our Annual Meeting, this year an interactive affair with live music!
Join the conversation about city-level changes Birmingham can make for our own food security and how we can contribute to global food security.
Food futures for us — and everyone else at Impact Hub Birmingham Open Night on Monday 28th November.
We promise great discussion of a vital topic and lovely grub on arrival. Oh, and live music, plus Mark Rogers, Birmingham’s Chief Exec and four specialist informants:
- John Crawford of Rothamsted Research
- Anju Dhir, an Environmental Health Officer, also Regional Co-ordinator of the WM CIEH
- Andrea Graham, the National Farmers’ Union Head of Policy
- Jon Miller, a partner at insurance broker JLT Speciality who heads their UK Agri-Food Practice.
- More info about the evening’s topic in this blogpost.
- Six infographics summarising the global threats to our food system in this blogpost.
- The live music will be from The Hand That Feeds: A musical about food crime performed last May in front of thousands and to great acclaim in the Bullring last May.